Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (14/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brummie blue said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
funny isn;t it, all the fighting talk from the team during the week and then they serve up this limp wristed horse pucky

But it's not the first time we've said the right media and web site stuff and been shit is it.

Burnley will have taken 4 points off use. Disgraceful!!

Every week, play like shit and start mouthing to the press midweek about how they know what it takes blah,blah,blah.
Talk is cheap. it's about time these cunts started to deliver.
Pellegrini is fuckin useless.

ello_jo said:
de niro said:
MichaelBBack said:
I'm actually in some ironic way glad we've lost. The players, manager, and people behind the scenes seemed to be continuing this "It ain't over yet, we've had a few bad results but we still believe." crap and refusing to face the truth. Maybe this will actually give them the kick up the arse they all desperately need. The top 4 fight is genuinely back on, and I like MP, he's a nice guy and had a fine season last year, the same can be said of many of the players, but it's time for some new blood. Please.

i could fix this in 5 mins.

hoof pellers
hoof the barca boys.
get mancini and cook back
This!
Mancini? Lmao give it a rest

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Seasons fucking finished

Nope battle for top 4 is on. We are not favourites as woefully out of form and if we don't make changes soon we wont get top 4 by some margin

TFC said:
You know what? Fair fucks to Burnley. They have been absolute full value for the 3 points and I hope they stay up.

Agreed, Dyche is a right character but he's got his lads fired up for this run-in and they've fought damn well today.

ello_jo said:
de niro said:
MichaelBBack said:
I'm actually in some ironic way glad we've lost. The players, manager, and people behind the scenes seemed to be continuing this "It ain't over yet, we've had a few bad results but we still believe." crap and refusing to face the truth. Maybe this will actually give them the kick up the arse they all desperately need. The top 4 fight is genuinely back on, and I like MP, he's a nice guy and had a fine season last year, the same can be said of many of the players, but it's time for some new blood. Please.

hoof pellers
hoof the barca boys.
This!
Can't argue with that

ello_jo said:
de niro said:
MichaelBBack said:

hoof pellers
hoof the barca boys.
This!
Haha hahahahahahahaja no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.