Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried they will play endless over the top balls now and catch us out. Our defence looks nervous which isn't good if it contains lescott and Garcia.

2nd game of the season and people ready to abandon ship lol ohh bluemoon you complete me

Mr. Aguia said:
Kazzydeyna said:
This game is shaping up to be Pelle's first big test. I've thought since he got here that these are the type of games that could find him out.

These are an utter dog shit, bang average Championship team. Rest assured Utd and Chelsea will put 4 or 5 past them and thats even considering they will put 11 men behind the ball as they are doing here.

Time to find out if having a lovely nice guy in charge is really an upgrade on the thoroughly professional but successful guy he replaced.

Time will tell, but by full time we'll have an idea.

If they are an average championship sqaud how are they in the PL?

They wouldn't be the first shit team to get promoted. They will be down by Easter.

If we want to be in the top three at least this season, we should be smashing shit like this.

I await the managers plan B with great interest.

Hmmmm, this is a bit too much like some of our away performances last season. I'd hook Dzeko at half time and bring on Negredo whose control and strength is needed. The ball is not sticking when we play it up front, Aguero's control is lacking so far. Garcia is painfully slow at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.