Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Rossy said:
This is the difference, the scum would be 2 nil by now. These games are what we need to grind out. The scum are masters at doing this. These games are what will win you the league. If we don't win today or against Swansea or Norwich etc 3rd place for us. And that's not a knee jerk comment. Unless we emulate the rags at grinding out results away, we will struggle.

you people are crazy, the scum to this ALL the time. You run into the wall for 60 or 70 minutes and eventually find a hole and score a goal or two. Patience is key here, and United have generally had enough of it to find the goals late

Was it our title winning season where we scored more from corners and set prices than anyone else?

Exactly that. The rags do it every year, and every year people tell me how average they look. They still get the points and the job done. Pretty or not.

Blue_Rossy said:
This is the difference, the scum would be 2 nil by now. These games are what we need to grind out. The scum are masters at doing this. These games are what will win you the league. If we don't win today or against Swansea or Norwich etc 3rd place for us. And that's not a knee jerk comment. Unless we emulate the rags at grinding out results away, we will struggle.

I actually agree with you but I don't want our club to emulate them in any way.

Suze9320 said:
I still expect to win this one. Surely they will start to tire..... Have to say that Gary Neville is much more with his commentary then Niall Quinn.....why does Quinn have such a downer on us.....

Nail Quinn was talking that he found some secret tactic to beat us.. twit.

Fernandinho is NOT NEEDED in this game...

Cardiff has no intent on going through the middle...bring Nasri on for Ferdi.

Blue_Rossy said:
WUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.