Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack_mcfc_ said:
teddykgb said:
Nasri hasn't exactly covered himself in glory since he's been on

Come off it.

Don't understand the harsh reaction, I didn't say he's a shit player. He has been on for only a few minutes and has misplaced multiple passes and dribbled into trouble more than once as well. Was just an observation that he was struggling a bit

teddykgb said:
Aguero should probably be the sub, nothing really coming off for him

That's what I thought...little Argentinian really did absolutely nothing today...but maybe he'll get the winner :-)

stan bowles said:
Damocles said:
Yaya is our best player. One bad game doesn't degrade his contribution as a constant match winner in big games for the past two or three years.

No way...not only does he look totally unfit he's playing far too deep to affect the game.

He always looks totally unfit. It's just the way his body is. He looks totally unfit then seems to do something great. It confused me at first but I've just come to accept that that's the way he is.

teddykgb said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
teddykgb said:

Come off it.

Don't understand the harsh reaction, I didn't say he's a shit player. He has been on for only a few minutes and has misplaced multiple passes and dribbled into trouble more than once as well. Was just an observation that he was struggling a bit

My only problem with Nasri is he slows things down so much.

teddykgb said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
teddykgb said:

Come off it.

He has been on the pitch for 10 mins ffs, what do you want from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.