Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt fucking changes!!

for me big mistake by Pelegrini why the fuck did he take Navas OFF!!! going to be long long season away from home and 3rd spot now I'd snatch your fucking hands off!

Javi Garcia is shit as a midfielder, who fucking thinks he would be any good at centre-back??!! He is only half-decent at corners in the opposition box.

Take it either Zabba or Richards is injured to stop Richards playing at centre-back?

Mrmcfc said:
Yet again we can't defend set pieces.
I'm fucking sick to death of teams just parking the bus against us.
Every match is the same, its embarrassing and completely anti football.

Why don't they just fucking try and at least play football instead of pump it in via set pieces and hope for the best?
Fucking ***** the lot of them.

Precisely because we fall for it every time. why wouldn't you do it against us ?

Can we at least give the man a few months or so before we slag him off as clueless this time?

waspish said:
Nowt fucking changes!!

for me big mistake by Pelegrini why the fuck did he take Navas OFF!!! going to be long long season away from home and 3rd spot now I'd snatch your fucking hands off!
Commentator on nbc Navas had a slight knock and it was precaution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.