Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

Kolarov is a worry - I have not seen anything from him in the last 10 games except a couple of good shots, that led to goals. His passing is horrendous, crossing non existent, as is his defending.

lionheart said:
I had to privately giggle at those of you who honestly thought we might win this game. Right now, Chelsea are probably the best team around. By the way, expect the same when we travel to Anfield. We are simply not quite good enough...yet.

-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 pm --

I had to privately giggle at those of you who honestly thought we might win this game. Right now, Chelsea are probably the best team around. By the way, expect the same when we travel to Anfield. We are simply not quite good enough...yet.

-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 pm --

3 times you bastardo

Hare said:
Lescott without a single mistake so far. Unbelievable effort.

Agreed he and kompany awesome.

Tevez or Dzeko? Fuck me I can't believe people debate that. Those 2 one on ones with luiz were embarrassing !

we had a though match on Thursday, players gave it 150% for more than 70minutes ..

it was reasonable that Mancini went for a point today, but unfortunately it didn't come, so stop complaing

this forum should be changed to Blue Moan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.