Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri has very little quality to his game and it's painful to watch sometimes.

shaun-of-the-dead-simon-pegg.gif

If pep will play a Normal formation only with grealish and mahrez... Then so be it. Take foden off . Cancelo too.. because this formation is shit and these players haven't started for a long time and they have not idea what to do in this weird formation
Cancelo has a party at Cucurela so I don't think he should be off. Foden on the other hand should have been replaced in 30th minute. Our left side is crippled.
KDB should say I'm tired or my mind is not fine currently and get himself out or just start playing at his at least 30 %.
Silva is playing with a -60 % of his normal pace. It's an improvement since with Everton he was at -90 %.

Formation seems good to me. But some players seem to be coming from League 1 or lower.

I think it's fair to say we have struggled with the formation, more than we have with Chelsea.

Against a top team it would be game over already.

Ueed to be we had 80% possession but we moved it too slowly at times. Now we can hardly keep the ball and string 3 passes together. The fall off this season is massive.

As i predicted in the pre-match.....team looked good on paper but the reality is very different.

That midfield rarely works because 3 or 4 players have a similar skillset and like to occupy the same space,it also means square pegs and a lack of cohesion and no one playing their best game.

The system once again is wrong,we dont look fluid either in attack or defence and we arent making the most of our attributes.We are making a very average team look good and we are lucky not to be behind.

Walker and Cancelo barely palyed a minute and yet both on the same side of the pitch while Foden looks fucking lost on the wide left......

Pep,stop fucking about and shoehorning,and play individuals where they perform best and feel comfortable.
Think its more about the weird system and playing lots of players out of position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.