Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Bruyne has been a disgrace, what's Phil's excuse?

Both have been appalling.

Kev isn't even arsed getting back in, only wants to effect the top end and his passing off beam again.

Phil looks like he has never seen a football?

At least we have also bored the home crowd to death.

Stones showing his class again, but Pep needs to shift Cancelo to left back, Ake to centre back and Rodri into the middle before he makes a single sub.

I have to admit, I'm worried. Worried how boring we have become. Worried how much intensity we have been lacking outside of that derby win.

Wake the fuck up City, wake the fuck up Pep. It can't be about putting all the eggs in the Champions League basket?

This Chelsea team are so bad.

We've been poor. I can see why Phil hasn't been starting he's well off it at the moment. Lack of games, no rhythm to his play, looks a shadow of himself. Kev that half and against Everton has been poor.

The idea of over loading the right hand side with Cancelo and Walker isn't working, rather Mahrez or Grealish on take Cancelo off and play out traditional back 4 and slot Rodri into his rightful position. It's the CL Final all over again where the changes are obvious but I doubt he'll make them.

This is th catch with Pep. He's the greatest manager I've seen but some games what he sees in his head doesn't translate on the pitch.

I don’t see it as a problem with the formation.
More Pep trying to get something out of a team that looks done in and doesn’t do what he’s spent years teaching them.

What a truly dog shit half of football - both sides.
Begged for changes and none of the 4 have made a difference.
On current form the Tarquins win the league at a canter.
Someone tell me I missed something miraculous??
Could be like the season Leicester won it, where everyone else was shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.