Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we’ll see a lot more of this the next few months - we’ll play our more usual game in Europe and he’ll experiment in the league to see what might work next season.

Half the league now play the fullback in midfield etc so he’s looking at what’s next.

Silva’s been saying he sees himself as a central midfielder in front of the back line and he’s giving him a go

Seeing as we playing players out of position.. we should do it properly.. come Pep Walker back in nets at half time

Jokes aside. It’s good to have Walker back. He always looks for a forward, decisive pass

I get so much stick for saying that City are boring to watch. Nobody can tell me this isn’t dire yet again. Nothing is exciting about the way we play, despite having many exciting players on paper. I don’t understand why Pep all of a sudden wants to play such extremely pragmatic football. We used to play with so much expression and creativity.

Cancelo carry’s on like this if get rid of him as he is not earning his feed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.