Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get so much stick for saying that City are boring to watch. Nobody can tell me this isn’t dire yet again. Nothing is exciting about the way we play, despite having many exciting players on paper. I don’t understand why Pep all of a sudden wants to play such extremely pragmatic football. We used to play with so much expression and creativity.

He wants us to keep the ball and slow the play down at all times. He doesn't want any player dribbling and taking players on. Just pass, pass, pass.

Reactions: GPB
I get so much stick for saying that City are boring to watch. Nobody can tell me this isn’t dire yet again. Nothing is exciting about the way we play, despite having many exciting players on paper. I don’t understand why Pep all of a sudden wants to play such extremely pragmatic football. We used to play with so much expression and creativity.
He’s shit scared of teams playing on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.