Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2minutes ? Wtf. Did they miss sterling pulisic both going off. And koulibally changing his footwear. Mental. They need to modernise this time keeping.

Kev is My favourite player but he had a stinker at the weekend and should have probably been pulled at half time. Not going much better tonight. But he has it in him to come up with that wonder touch. Let's just hope it comes.

Surely we will get better second half! This as bad I think as I've seen us this season. Most off the team having an off day. Apart from Stones the rest should give their wages back.

Think this is as bad as I've seen us since Pep's first season, I don't think I'd give anyone except Stones and Ederson more than a 4/10.

If pep will play a Normal formation only with grealish and mahrez... Then so be it. Take foden off . Cancelo too.. because this formation is shit and these players haven't started for a long time and they have not idea what to do in this weird formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.