Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev giving the ball away left, right and centre. We look a bit bereft of attacking ideas tbh.

Pep is taking the piss now. He made a joke about playing the players the fans wanted and then purposefully played them in different positions.

I don't know what's up with foden and KDB but they're incapable of trapping a ball or playing a simple pass right now.

Put cancelo lb, walker rb with stones and ake in the middle, Bernardo on the right and KDB in the middle. See how it goes to 65th min and make changes if it doesn't make a difference. That was dire.

Well that was different, the good news is we ain't behind and we have half time to sort it.

I know Cruyff and the Dutch liked to coach their players to play each position and rotate during training but I haven't seen it during a game before:-)

It’s like this squad needs some shock sales to make the rest of them shape up. 3 on the bounce really is impossible for us it seems. Something weird going on with so many players.

Hard to work out if the players are just performing badly or don’t understand what is expected of them. Some really bad performances out there tonight

Crikey. It just isn't clicking. But we've been saying that since the second half of the derby. Hard to see where a goal is coming from even with Haaland out there. Ah well, here's hoping we can improve second half.

We've created nothing of note other than that half chance for Haaland. Foden has been MIA partly because everything is down Cancelo's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.