Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (25/06/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Fernandinho get a one game ban? Applicable for the cup game?
Pep said player can't have 2 months off doing fuck all then be expected play 2 games in 5 days, so Fern would of been part of the teamsheet disruption for Newcastle. Sergio's injury has spooked Pep, he has gone all negative in my book since then. The best way to avoid injury is to get games and your fitness up and get fucking stuck in.

If it stops the rags getting top 4 then i can live with it.
If they uphold our ban I’d rather them finish 4th.
We get banned and then hand the spot to that lot, it’ll be a double kick in the bollocks.

we've gone from an English interpretation of Guardiola in 17/18 to him trying to batter a Spanish version into us and it's bobbins.

We had the peak, all we needed was a couple of players with some bottle for Anfield away and execs who would do whatever it took to prevent the Dippers taking a grip on the political side of football. We failed on both and our era is done years before it should have been.

Athletic CBs who are also technical, a defensive midfielder who is athletic and can win the ball back first then pass it wherever it's wanted, 2 wingers down the sides with terrifying pace who goal hang at the back post to tap in crosses and the 3 in the middle who can run their arses of, trick their way into space within half an inch and bury it whenever asked.

Instead it's plodding, unbalanced, inside forwards galore, nobody in behind, no shape in defensive transition, no pace in attacking transition and weak minded squad players dragging us down and stopping us progressing to where we need to be.

Sterling will want to play better than he has done today if he's going to continue going around saying Frank Lampard didn't deserve his job.

We made mistakes last summer for sure. The jury is well and truly out on Rodri for me and Cancelo was just a ridiculous signing who has added nothing this season. We have an ageing core too. Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero are all coming to the end of their best football. Add to that Kompany going and it was always going to be tough.

jesus I’m depressed now! Lol

the club really haven’t planned well for kompany, fern, Aguero, silva moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.