Match Thread | Cheltenham vs Man City (23/101/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pressed mute when they scored and have just heard in highlights Murphy’s comment “9 minutes to make themselves heroes”, he wouldn’t have said it was Liverpool.

If City get out of this, we'll win the League Cup, The FA Cup, The Champions League, The Premier League and the fucking Eurovision Song Contest
You know this will so much more! With FFP though which Euro nations can we convince post Brexit to vote for us!

I pressed mute when they scored and have just heard in highlights Murphy’s comment “9 minutes to make themselves heroes”, he wouldn’t have said it was Liverpool.
To be fair given FA cup giant killing prospects I have no issues in this game. It’s idiots lie mcminnum and others when we play in Prem or Chumps Lge.

I thought my sound had gone off when we scored.
The commentators went into shock. I understand them screaming when the underdogs score, but at least report what is happening. Totally unprofessional...

I thought my sound had gone off when we scored.
The commentators went into shock. I understand them screaming when the underdogs score, but at least report what is happening. Totally unprofessional...
I thought it was offside and they just hadn’t said it was offside....I actualLG had to wait a few minutes to confirm we had actually scored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.