Match Thread - City V Chelsea (1st leg FA Youth Cup)

Do we know how many of chelseas team from last year are still playing? Who's favourites for this one?

We beat them 2-0 10 days ago but both teams had big players missing. This is the closest the two sides have been in terms of ability, I would say over the whole season we have been the better side but things have even up in recent weeks in regards to the final stage of the premier league (where the best teams from the north and south have combined).

We beat them 2-0 10 days ago but both teams had big players missing. This is the closest the two sides have been in terms of ability, I would say over the whole season we have been the better side but things have even up in recent weeks in regards to the final stage of the premier league (where the best teams from the north and south have combined).
Cheers, I've seen a few of the games from the past rounds and we look a step above what we've been in the past two years. Love foden from what I've seen, some real talent that doesn't get as much coverage as Diaz and sancho.

Fancied going to this but when I checked official site it said sold out so we didn't bother place looks half empty.

Kinda pissed off was at the ticket office at 9am today only to be told this was sold out yet empty seats and plenty of standing spaces

Firstly some balloons on the other thread about this game were telling people it was a sell out.....when it quite obviously isn't! Secondly if that band and clappers come anywhere near the first team I am out, anyway come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.