Match Thread; City v Liverpool

Knew this would happen.

Sad thing is this may lose us 4th place. What an awful performance and tactical decisions.

Dont anyone on here try and tell me ever again that Barry is a good player! No NDJ and you can drive a fucking tank through our midfield! England captain? Dont make me fucking laugh!

A real eye opener this game.

If there were any doubts about which of our players are total dead wood, watch and learn.

OrigamiNinja said:
Dont anyone on here try and tell me ever again that Barry is a good player! No NDJ and you can drive a fucking tank through our midfield! England captain? Dont make me fucking laugh!

He's mediocrity defined. The "Barry adds those little things" army are just trying to cozily justify the position of a proper professional Englishman in our team, despite him being mediocre.

I am disgusted by this. How can we expect to do anything against Manchester United after this? Even if we aren't playing all of our best players this absolutely destroys our morale. Mancini got this team terribly wrong. I apologize to the guy that I berated for suggesting Mancini out. He should be out after tonight. I doubt we will make the Champions League after this performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.