Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

Jo hasnt done anything wrong this game, but he is still, in my opinion, shite and not the type of player that potential title contenders start for a game of this importance.

Lads there's 10mins gone and it's 0-0, and last time I checked that meant all things were even.
Nothings happened yet. So far, all I've seen is Arsenal showing us that they want it more.

There's a long way to go, anything can happen, how many times have we seen United play shite all match but sneak it?

There's a long way to go yet.

shadygiz said:
frazer.jpg

lololol

Theo555 said:
spiritofMVF said:
whats stupid is people like you who cant see that the guy is useless, jog on clown

You absolute nob - I can see that Jo is not our best player by far but he has held the ball up in this game more than any other city player on the pitch but you with your shite football knowledge cant see it can you?

join in with the masses eh - makes you look clever doesnt it...

are you telling me he deserves a place ahead of Johnston, the guys done nothing. He is being played as a winger, which he is definatley not. I expressed an opion and you came back with an insult mate, so fucking live with it clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.