Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (01/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling should be grateful that Pep’s benched him because the more he plays, the less chance he has of going to the Euros.
Will be suprised if he goes to the Euros on current form.

How bad is he ?

He is actually getting worse.

Trying to walk it,dire ball control,and now adding lapses in concentration in to his game.

Torres had a decent half.
There’s a few out there not enhancing their chances of being picked for important CL games though.
Yep couple really nice balls and some good backtracking and tackling at the end of the half.

As for the rest....pfffft. We have 2 strikers on the field and we can only carve out one shot on goal....that was offside!!!???!!

Half time.

First time I've actually sat in a match day thread for a long time and a lot of you a right whinging bastards. It's pathetic tbh and some of the abuse towards our lads is a joke.

We haven't been that bad, 6/10 maybe, we don't even need to win ffs.

Closer than I originally thought but looks off to me

E0TSSRxWUAIa1ZS
Their number 8 looks to be the deepest defender looking at this.

Usual problems from the usual suspects. Mendy has played well.

What's glaringly obvious is there's no longer this "we don't have a best team" claim. We have a clear 15 and the rest are nowhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.