Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (01/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not enjoying the game obviously,but if we can hold on for a point i'll happily not risk any of our subs.

Saying that,we can only play better second half as these lot are doing nothing to prove they are worth anything more than their current standing.
The result is largely irrelevant but the poor attitude and lack of quality of some of our guys is so bloody frustrating. There’s a real chance for a few out there today to stake some kind of claim for being involved more going forward but they don’t look arsed.

This style of play really doesn't suit Sergio. I can understand why he hasn't been offered a new deal.

All city needs to do is keep doing what they are doing and pull some shots off.

It's like a competition to show the biggest over-reaction possible at times.
The smallest error from one of our players and the next 5 pages are full of bile towards that player, bit ridiculous when we're 5 points from winning the league.

Those four have been good. None of the others are making Pep think “I have a dilemma here, who do I play on Tuesday with xxxxx playing so well today?”

Kun does look a bit sharper than he had previously though.
And I don’t think it would take a big uplift in performance here for us to knock a couple in second half.

Hopefully Pep gets into the heads of a few and gets them fired up to be a bit more direct and dynamic. Couple of shots in early and get some momentum.

The result is largely irrelevant but the poor attitude and lack of quality of some of our guys is so bloody frustrating. There’s a real chance for a few out there today to stake some kind of claim for being involved more going forward but they don’t look arsed.
Apparently we are worong mate,and its a decent performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.