Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
the goal was on-side....clearly! TV showed Demichelis keeping the guy on-side.....always the same.....cant keeping having 100% of the ball if we don't put it in the back on the net.......

Demichellis played the first one one. The second one who had the initial shot looked slightly offside. Demichellis hasn't been good at all recently so what Mangala is doing I training I do not know.

Our finishing is wank though. 8 attempts and we don't score. They have two and score one.

Offside on both counts for me. Tight, but still off.

I agree that Demichelis has been poor recently - since Christmas for me. Can't for the life of me work out why Mangala isn't in

@BluePhil8 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Murray a head offside. If we don't win he had to he sacked. I can't believe we are accepting this slump back in to mediocrity.
What a stupid comment. It's idiots like you who ruin this thread.
Couldn't give a shit about ruining a thread for you on a forum to be honest.

In the pre-match people "like me" were slated for predicting a difficult game if we persist with 442 tonight.

Absolute wank again from the man with the ball bag face.
why? We are dominating the game you fucking idiot.

They scored an offside goal following a corner. How would playing 451 have helped there.

Just piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.