Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
Blue Haze said:
jimharri said:
CB7iq7LWMAAGmPY.jpg

Grrrr!
This really needs to catch on.

I mean.... why the hell not?

Because it's tacky

I remember (almost) the first Monday night football against QPR and they had all that shite, People in the North stand were bemused.

Damocles said:
Pastor Kidney said:
All the negative posters in the pre-match thread are negative because they KNOW football - I'm wondering whether Pellegrini does. (either that or he's 'trying' for the sack and the inevitable payoff)

Yep, it's the internet forum posters who know football and not the professional football manager occupying some of the top jobs in the entire world

Is it so impossible? Pellers is a fraud for me no matter how many 'top jobs' he's had.

80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:
Blue Haze said:
This really needs to catch on.

I mean.... why the hell not?

Because it's tacky

I remember (almost) the first Monday night football against QPR and they had all that shite, People in the North stand were bemused.

If be so pissed off if city did it, it's friggin awful

Yaya well forward , I like that. Sagna seems to be repeatedly sucked in, inall games.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Apparently some of the free coaches are still 20 mins from the ground!

I remember getting to Selhurst Park late once out of breath I reached my seat and ask the guy next to me how were we doing his response was 3 nil down and Kit Symonds has been sent off

so glad we rushed

Pastor Kidney said:
Damocles said:
Pastor Kidney said:
All the negative posters in the pre-match thread are negative because they KNOW football - I'm wondering whether Pellegrini does. (either that or he's 'trying' for the sack and the inevitable payoff)

Yep, it's the internet forum posters who know football and not the professional football manager occupying some of the top jobs in the entire world

Is it so impossible? Pellers is a fraud for me no matter how many 'top jobs' he's had.

Give over you are the same every season you are just a wind up merchant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.