Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute shambles at the back which isn’t being helped by Rodri having his worse game of the season.
Alverez and Bobb barely contribute. Get them off for Bernie and Foden.

Fucking garbage that.

The back four are all over the fucking show… all of them. Defensively fucking terrible and the “passing” is like watching Bournemouth under Eddie Howe. Stones has been fucking atrocious and has to come off.

Rodri being asked to play midfield on his own again and is struggling. Absolutely crazy to play both KDB and Alvarez.

Wingers offering next to nothing again.

If Haaland is going to have half a dozen touches a half, he can’t miss 1v1s. Goals are the only way you can get away with such little impact on our general play.

Every time we have the chance to go top, especially when we play mid table teams, we manage to feck it up.
More worryingly if Rodri is jiggered now he is in no fit state to play v Real. Forget the league now, it's over if this stays as it is.Trouble is we have no Rodri deputy, so doesn't play out well for the coming weeks.

I felt really positive when I got up today as well.....thought we may just sneak a win.

We were incredible until we scored and have been awful since. Unforced errors left, right and centre. We are lucky they only scored from one of them.

What does it take to be booked for time wasting these days? That free kick was beyond a joke.
Ederson noticed when showing the bench and waved imaginary card.

I’d swap Kova for Haaland and put Alvarez up top, Haaland needs message he needs to do more in general play or at least learn how to control a ball
City player who’s done the least again
Just not justifying having himself on the pitch
I wasn’t aware he was playing.

Stones running like an old man-clearly not fully fit. Rodri looks like he’s about to collapse.

And we are as crazily open as the last time Alvarez played in midfield.

Increasingly makes the kova and Nunes signings more pointless.

Pep made a mistake to start Rodri. Should have subbed him in if necessary. If he gets injured or loses form, we ain't winning anything.

Alvarez and Haaland should do better.

Thought Bobb had some brilliant moments. Rico did well.

Akanji is currently our best defender.

Wow. I finally bit the bullet and decided I can afford to be 30 seconds behind live and sync the tv pics to City website commentary. And I get to HT and I’m not in a foul mood from listening to rubbish commentary waffling on about irrelevant stuff and barbed anti city comments from supposedly neutral pundits. Instead I’ve heard a commentator who concentrates on the action and a pundit who’s fair minded and balanced.

How refreshing. I’m late to the revolution I know, but I’m here to stay now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.