Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I turned the sound off!!

This is not a criticism just a concern: is it my imagination or is Erling not jumping as high as he used to? Do you think he’s carrying a niggle on his knee?
Hmm. I'd not noticed. It'd probably help if we got crosses past the first man.

His touch isn’t good enough either.

Notice he gets into pockets in midfield and we don’t find him because the lads behind him obviously don’t trust his touch.

So frustrating.
He’s just not good enough to play in that position. When he did get it in space towards the end he just rolled it lazily to the full back when trying to find bobb.

Needs changing now rather than waiting for us to be behind and then doing so, because we will go behind carrying on like this. Once again, one too many players in attack leaving us wide open in the middle. Rodri who is having a complete mare himself needs help.

Grealish off at halftime who's been awful, get kovacic on central next to Rodri and push alvarez out wide for now then replace him with foden when needed. Not winning this without somebody coming in next to rodri.
deja vu really. rodri all alone, midfield wide open, defenders getting crap. copy/paste.

It was never gonna be easy. But being very sluggish doesn’t help.
We played well after falling behind up until we actually equalised. Than we fell back in the low tempo we all know is not too difficult to defend.

We don’t need any changes. Just up the tempo and stop giving the ball away to get ourselves in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.