Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (12/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a flapper all you want, but this is shocking. Playing high tempo 442 away to CP (whos on top form) isn't the right game plan for me.

That's Kun out of CL match. We look like we're about to conceive any minute. The players look agitated and not themselves. We should have bossed the game with solid midfield.
conceive? boy or girl?

Call me a flapper all you want, but this is shocking. Playing high tempo 442 away to CP (whos on top form) isn't the right game plan for me.

That's Kun out of CL match. We look like we're about to conceive any minute. The players look agitated and not themselves. We should have bossed the game with solid midfield.

We aren't playing 4-4-2 any more.

Jesus I didn't know it was THAT bad.

Jesus what the fucks going on?!!

Giggiddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.