Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (12/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero injury is a concern for us. De Bruyne has looked lively. This one is in the balance.

Disappointed that Pellers reverted to 442 and we saw exactly the same problems in midfield. Hope Aguero is fine for Juve. It did force MP's hand and give us a much better shape. Weak links are Bony and Navas. I would love to see Nacho in the second half.

Fuck me. Is sterling really that good that AK now looks like Ben thatcher
I think it's more that we battered everyone else so badly that Kolarov never had to do any defending in the other games. As soon as anyone tries to get in behind him he looks like shit

Ta,how did he look going off ? Did it look bad ?
He walked off and was at on the bench, didn't need further treatment. Has just limped back to the changing rooms now with the team for halftime.

You know what these footballers are like though, pain threshold of five year old girls some of them, so you never know how bad anything is. Sometimes Yaya goes down and looks like he might be out for a month and he runs back on after a minute on the sideline, haha.

Although Kun doesn't come across as a softy and it was a right swipe from Dann. Poor tackle, could easily have been a red card.

We are going to get this a lot especially away from home where the refs are more lenient to the home side,roughing us up and kicking lumps out of us to disrupt our rhythm. Hopefully we can start dictating play in the second half and nudge a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.