Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (12/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really beginning to dislike palace fans. Shouldn't be surprised they are cockneys after all.

NAVAS OUT, HE'S TERRIBLE AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME, DOESN'T BRING ANYTHING TO THE TEAM A PART FROM PACE.
And good defensive play and good work rate and good short passing...it's just the final thing he does where he lacks quality. Decent squad player and was excellent in the first three games this season

Still can't get over that miss, will be replayed for years to come if we don't go on to win.

Top notch from Chris Sutton on 5Live:

Navas has got to finish that, and his place will massively be under threat if he keeps missing chances like that.

"Kevin De Bruyne hasn't yet been in the game much, I think Man City are really going to miss Sergio Aguero."

Bony just isn't working in this system at the moment. He's lacking in all areas. Possibly not fully fit. I'd bring Nacho on, his pace can hurt Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.