Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (14/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I think we've done fairly well, it fits in with a lot of other games this season where we've slowly ground the other team down.

Palace's breaks became increasingly sporadic as the half went on.

Frustrating half with some decent stuff played at times but I can't get past us coming away with a point at best.. defensively we look like we've got the usual feck up in us around the 88th min

apart from that b t game this is the worst anti city broadcast ive ever heard.from the wankers before the game to the getting excited everytime we lose the ball

This commentator on Sky is dreadful, just when you think they couldn’t dig up another as bad.

So Palace have done great, despite our “possession”

They’ve had 4 efforts off target, we’ve had 13 with 4 on target.

Frustrating half but confident they’ll not be able to keep their intensity up, and if we play the same second half we should notch a goal or two.

Fun fact, Mahrez hasn’t scored from open play in the first half of a league game for over a year now.

I think we've played quite well and created plenty of chances. Just been a bit wasteful again. Their only chances have come from defensive mistakes.

I'd like to see KDB and Foden dropping a bit deeper at times to see more of the ball as neither has really had much of an impact.

Cut out the silly mistakes at the back, keep creating chances and we should win this comfortably enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.