Match Thread | CSKA Moscow vs Man City (23/10/13 @ 5pm k/o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blue said:
Tyler & Quinn are just willing us to lose here! Embarrassing commentating!
Hear, hear! The twunt Tyler was rejoicing when CSKA scored almost as obnoxiously as he did when Sunderland got that last minute goal against us.

When Kun quickly replied, he hardly gave a shite.

Got a phone call from the ticket office at three minutes to five !!!!!!! Touting the new waiting list for season tx, she did at least apologise for calling just before KO.

TV pundits having a go even though we're winning (Al Jazeera). Nothing new just bitterness from Platt and boring dross from T Francis. Good that our ex's are our biggest critics.

Are people seriously sticking up for Javi. Look I'm not out to slate for slatings sake, but when a short arse jap can beat you to a header you ain't no CB, is it his fault he is playing there, obviously not its this Pellegrini chap.

(disclaimer my surname ain't Mancini, and I really aren't gutted he's not here any more, hoever much more tactical bs like taking 70 plus minutes to realise Bayern were taking over our midfield, and consistently picking innefectual players not suited to the position I may be off to the deed office)

Mr. Aguia said:
NipHolmes said:
Techno said:
It's unfair to go at Garcia. Blame Peli or the gaffer above him. Garcia is playing out of position, who else is going to play there at the moment?

Here's a question for you and whoever else. I keep hearing Garcia isn't a CB but he's not bloody good enough anywhere for us.

Who should be dropped for him? Yaya, Fernandinho, a striker and play 3 man mid?

He's on 80 bastard K a week and he's fucking atrocious.

He was bought because he could play both CH and CM. So let's stop making it out like he's a striker asked to play CH. He's played CH before he came to City.

Also worth noting that he isn't much better when he plays in his supposed proper position.

I can't believe some of the stuff Quinn has come out with.

I've been impressed with Fernandinho, really coming on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.