Match Thread | D.Zagreb vs Man City (11/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are passing it around nicely with no end product, we still persist in trying to walk it in, or crossing the ball at great height. Jesus has no chance of getting on the end of anything

I feel like a right good moan tonight, i have heard this is the place to be.

my first moan is... I absolutely love our new favourite tactic of 1000 sideways passes at snails pace followed by a 100 mile a hour cross at a elevation of 21 feet to our one solo 5 foot 9 player in the box.

If it's down to a 1000 passes, 21 feet over the top at 100mph I can only call it an improvement. Can anyone think of another team that can concede a goal as soon as an opposition team gets a sniff of our penalty area? The second verse of that oft-sung ditty "We're Man City, we score when we want . . . " just has to be "We're Man City, we concede on the first attack . . . . "

90e46071264c7e24d93d0f84eba3529a.jpg

Learning at our usual rate then.

Was it not you that thought Olmo ran in front of Garcia when in fact he ran behind him?
Glass houses and stones..

Eh? he ran from behind him to get in front of him, the point being Garcia was sleeping and was not watching who was behind him or in front of him. If you think that is acceptable standard of defending then fair do's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.