Match Thread | D.Zagreb vs Man City (11/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to go from a Moan to a extreme statement...when Foden collects the ball on the half turn and glides past players With a burst of pace and low centre of gravity it reminds me of a young Lionel Messi

He won't, but Phil should 100% play at the weekend. Crazy to me that anyone could watch our midfield play over the last few weeks and leave him out.

Even more crazy when you consider David gave the ball away everytime he touched it against United and Foden still didn't get on.

You think hes tall enough to play there in the premier league? Vinnys first impression was brilliant,against west Ham. I only remember it because I was there. Cant recall daves or Pablos.

Yeah, I the camera was on him and Otamendi at a corner and they're pretty much the same height. Garcia has grown a lot since we first saw him last year and I'd say he's tall enough now and likely to have not stopped growing yet.

we have an undeniable number of absolute individual stars on this team they just need to figure out how to play as a cohesive unit again. It's clear that they don't trust each other at times and it shows in the final product offensively and defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.