100% agree.

Absolutely

balkanno said:
keemcfc said:
_______________Hart_______________
Richards__Boateng___Kompany__Kolarov

100% agree.

stanley2.gif

Sorry lads but after just watching Dynamo's arch rivals hammer Roma 6-2 on aggregate in the Champions League and knowing that Kiev will be going all out to emulate their compatriots, I can see Man City being on the end of a rare tonking. My prediction: Dynamo Kiev 3-0 City, but hopefully we might just be able to nick an away goal to keep the tie alive. Anybody expecting a City victory will be very disappointed. At least our fans will be able to take it out on their cute women, who evidently love English boys.

lionheart said:
Sorry lads but after just watching Dynamo's arch rivals hammer Roma 6-2 on aggregate in the Champions League and knowing that Kiev will be going all out to emulate their compatriots, I can see Man City being on the end of a rare tonking. My prediction: Dynamo Kiev 3-0 City, but hopefully we might just be able to nick an away goal to keep the tie alive. Anybody expecting a City victory will be very disappointed. At least our fans will be able to take it out on their cute women, who evidently love English boys.

I can't decide - WUM,Rag or just an embarrasment??

We are the better team, people are making it out like they are! Of course its gona be tough at there ground but with the players we have we should be confident of going through to the next round!

wip jo out on them hes played in the cold and scored shit loads of goals in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.