Match Thread: Dynamo Kiev v City - Live on ITV4

cubanheels said:
WHO is enjoying the way we play !?

Ive been a blue for 42 years and i really am getting fucked off with this dour shite,weve spent a frigging fortune and this is the drivel we are served up its a fuckin joke.Sadly

Summat in that. If we played with a bit more tempo, got at them a bit more when they have the ball, we would have few problems.

We need to play with at least some sort of tempo!!!!!!!! This snails pace shite, is driving me to despair!!!! I genuinely am shitting myself, in case we can't crank up the pace, if we make a final. The one off game, with a million mile an hour pace, may make us look static, and bite us on the arse.

How can Mario's cheerleaders on here defend his despicable downing of tools tonight? He has been a fucking disgrace, totally bottled it in the cold. Not interested, end of. I'm fucking raging here.
For once, the commentator was spot on. It's not all a big conspiracy. He has let down the shirt and the travelling blues tonight.
Dzeko not much better to be fair.
Has their keeper had to make a proper save yet?

when was the last time we sliced up someone on the counter? Even when Joe throws it out quickly we stagnate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.