Match Thread: Dynamo Kiev v City - Live on ITV4

ITS OK EVERYBODY EEEEEEET EEEEEEESSS NORMALLLLL, WE ARE TIRED

RUBBISH MANCINI FUCKING RUBBISH NO EXCUSES

Ticket For Schalke said:
MCFC BOB said:
We really are so shit tonight. We had a good 20 minutes early one and their goal completely flattened us. Since then we've been immobile, static and lazy. Silva not having a good game has impacted on our performance, and even Tevez's inclusion hasn't had a huge impact.

Barry, Yaya Touré and Dzeko anonymous again.

We get it bob you fucking moaning twat.
And I thought I was getting tetchy.

The thing that frustrates me about our team is when we are chasing a game we still persist in passing the ball sideways & backwards. There seems to be no urgency in most of the players. I know people say it is to draw the other team into coming forward & open up space but if the other team is in front they can just sit back & let us pass it sideways in our own half all night. Why can't we be more direct sometimes & consider passing it forward more or actually running at the other team & putting them under some pressure?

We don't ever seem to have a plan b.

saleblue16 said:
mountain to climb

Yeah, we are well behind the eight ball at this point. We won't beat them 3-0 at Eastlands, so without a goal here we're pretty much done for.

bondsman said:
Nightmare. I still think we can beat these 3-0 next week though. We need De Jong playing though thats for sure and once again Dzeko looks nothing.
No chance.

Kiev are known for their counter attacking. Against our midfield it could be embarrassing for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.