Match Thread: Dynamo Kiev v City - Live on ITV4

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bondsman said:
Nightmare. I still think we can beat these 3-0 next week though. We need De Jong playing though thats for sure and once again Dzeko looks nothing.
No chance.

Kiev are known for their counter attacking. Against our midfield it could be embarrassing for us
Agree totally. If we don't score we are out.
I'm a Mancini fan but he has been taught a lesson about pace and heart tonight. He has been made a clown of tonight. Fucking rubbish, and we'll be lucky to get 15k next week. We are out on 2011 performances.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Free kick to us. 2 mins left. Lescott company and Dzeko in box. What do we do? Tap it 2 yards and they almost score! Absolute wank! No plan b. Mancini is a one trick pony!

one trick pony? i think 'fraud' is more accurate

malg said:
Opening a can of worms here, but not for one second do I think Kiev are worth their win. We've not been that bad, but have managed to conceded 2 goals. I've seen plenty of teams go abroad and play worse than us but come away with a 0-0. Tin hat on....

A semblance of common sense in the match day madness thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.