Match Thread: Dynamo Kiev v City - Live on ITV4

Re: out of europa

Longsight-memories said:
Got an idea.. what if......we forget the monging.& forget trying to work out the tactics and the perfomance, and we ALL get behind the team next week. No empty no seats. No excuses. i mean thats what SUPPORTERS DO at other club in the world. Why don't we give it a try

Nah this is City, it'll never work, monging is easier. Never mind they have school in the morning so they will be off to bed soon, mum says

Longsight-memories said:
SoDakBlue said:
Можливо, наступного разу.
And your sister mother & Granny are all getting fucked by city fans right now... suck as hard on that as the rest of your family are..

That is embarrassing, cringe worthy and makes you sound a right fucking prick.
I hope you feel a right dickhead now but I doubt it.

And to the people that say we should beat that shit! Well they weren't shit they had a game plan and it worked, they played well.
Best for us to exit this competition now IMO, need to concentrate on that top 4 spot and the FA Cup.
Europa is all good fun whilst it lasts but nobody ever gives a fcuk about who wins it really, PSG sent out youth players tonight against Benfica as they are more interested in the domestic cup and league.
Tevez needed resting tonight, thats why he was on the bench.
We really don't need to be taking the team to Moscow or wherever else on this Final run in of the season.
Play the fringe players of the Europa squad for the home leg, last thing we need is to go all out at them and end up with key player injuries.

It's not the end of the World boys and girls.

CTID

I had few Beers intus and wanted to watch the Game outside, mistake!!!
10 Liverpool, 5 U*ited and 3 or 4 Arsenal Fans in the Pub. Still regret it.

About the Match itself we could be talking to the rest of the season, but its like an revelation. The Tactics are nothing else than an Concrete mixer, Mancini want to let them play italian style, the Players dont get that link.
A large group of players want to put their game as generall, influential forcing others to it.

Its sure Mancini wants to play safe, have a patent build but, and search for the free Space. The Players otherwise doesnt have the understanding of the Game to hold their Positions for that. Some just forget to play an pass directly with risk.

I dont want to talk a lot about the Players, they all was under their normal Form, especially Kolarov, Yaya, Silva, Balotelli. I think Barry played a good game, kinda the only Defender without Fault by the Goals. Lescott has won a few imporant duells, Micah slipd in good few times, and the only who offensive Player who has some good moments was Dzeko, Hart also saved their Chance to 3-0.

Dynamo Kiev played excellent, they got an superb tactical setup at the 1rst minute. They let us the Ball, got clever and dirty into the Duells, and Meyer (Known as Home-Ref.) helped them.

keemcfc said:
At Eastlands, we will win 2-1.
You just know it will happen.
Wrong. Dynamo will do what they did at Besiktas and win the away leg too. Sadly, Mancini has lost the plot. His tactics are forcing talented players to forget what they are best at doing.

Fair dos lionheart you got loads of crap from some on here with your prediction of the game from people who think we can batter ANY team and should score at least six every game.

Football's not like that. I didn't think we were too bad. They were just very lively upfront.

It's only HT in the tie and we can still turn it round but I think we'd do better to put our efforts into the FA Cup and a top four finish and that's from someone who has been to many more games than I care to remember over the last 35 years.

lionheart said:
keemcfc said:
At Eastlands, we will win 2-1.
You just know it will happen.
Wrong. Dynamo will do what they did at Besiktas and win the away leg too. Sadly, Mancini has lost the plot. His tactics are forcing talented players to forget what they are best at doing.

I don't understand how being told to pass the ball and build an attack is hard?
Some of these players are classed as world class footballers, others professional footballers and they can't seem to work out how to pass to a player no more then 8 yards away from them without smashing the ball at them making it harder for the other professional or world class footballer to control the pass???
Pffft if a plumber can't replace a water pipe or a car mechanic can't perform an oil change they clearly in the wrong line of work. If a professional or world class footballer at the highest level can't pass a ball he gets as little as £10,000 a week to as high as £250,000.
I'm over last nights result but the performance won't be forgiven, I've always been a firm believer of supporting the lads and believing that they would conjure something up, but why support and get behind something that doesn't even show the same passion? Its like loving someone that clearly resents you back.

I think that we should collect some money and buy a Manager game for all of these moaners. That way they could have a team which will eventually win every game, they will have players they want and if something goes wrong they can always use a "cheat mode". It's better for their nerves to be managers of their own, and play imaginary football then to watch a RL football.

This forum would look so much positive without them.

In RL football you can't always win.

Even when we lose, my heart is with blues....

We need someone to put a decent ball in the box REGULARLY for Dzeko to get his head on. Kol wastes too many free kicks and corners by either shooting or not beating the first defender. Balotelli and Tevez are direct players who will run at the defence rather than cross it, as is Silva. Theres nothing wrong with this but when its not working we need to switch our approach, particularly when Dzeko is playing the role of 'striker/centre forward etc'. And for fuck sake will someone shoot when they get in a good position instead of trying to pass it in the net!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.