Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (14/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't a great performance until Gundo came up with some magic, that's what you need when you're having a tough game against a side fighting for survival, hopfully we control the second half with no injuries.

this is why i want phill to start behind thor against madrid he will take it on the half turn and drive at them

Couldn't agree more.

It's a tough one because it would mean Gundo or Bernie has to miss out, probably.

If he plays where Alvarez is doing today, we get more chance to play Haaland down the sides of the centre-backs.

Just had my first ever can of Carabao after not sleeping at all last night and I have gone from falling asleep to totally alert. Nothing to do with the game but can hardly believe it is legal.

Great to see Phil back.His appendix operation could well be an important part of the season in Phil being well rested now for the run in.Brilliant direct wing play getting backed up brilliantly by Gundogan on that left hand side.
Mahrez and Walker doing great as well on the right hand side.
Hope Alvarez gets his touch back in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.