Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (17/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great until we get to the box. Quality of ball from Mahrez, Walker is shite.

The plan to play the ball into Jesus feet isn't working, invariably takes too many touches and looses the ball

About as ropey as I expected it to be. The 3 I had my eye on Jesus, Walker and Mahrez have all been poor.

For their goal Walker runs away from Digne towards the goal...why?

Mahrez and Walker combo is clearly not working. Gabby has been absolutely shocking. Although his work rate is good, his decisions on the ball are awful.
Something is very disjointed in our game. Hopefully we can iron it out and get on top of this game.
Hope that little prick Davies hasn’t had a card yet is only down to Marriner the paedo.

Not great.
Cancelo on the left and Walker right hasn’t looked as good as Zinc and Cancelo of late.
Attack looks a bit blunt and Jesus holds onto it too long.
Pass and move. Pass and move.

I don't understand how after watching that half anyone can come away giving Mahrez shit, clearly one of our better players this game.

This has the feeling of a weird game but we should still have enough to see this through. It'll require a little more end product though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.