Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (27/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for twenty minutes , miss sitters and then surprise surprise the opposition score having been outplayed. Add the goals we are missing with Haaland , KDB , Gundo and Mahrez it’s frightening. We look lost upfront and Champions league qualification for next season is looking highly unlikely.
We’re playing shit granted.
But fuck me that’s some take, we will piss top four

We could use Wirtz and Paqueta for sure.
Knowing when to sell players is key. City tend to keep legends a year too long.

We need hungry players looking to make their own history. Now we are stuffed fat after gobbling everything up and can’t be bothered getting up to answer to challenge.

This team is done in certain aspects. We've been incredible the last couple of seasons, absolutely incredible, but it is what it is. Certain players have peaked and need replaced with PROPER replacements not this last minute panic buy bollocks

Massive year ahead on the recruitment planning or we are in serious danger of becoming the new Chelsea.

That’s the spirit!

I like nunes.
And he's not here to replace gundo.
But when dave went he was replaced with gundo..
Never replaced gundo for me..
And gundog was pivotal in how we play more so then rodders or kev.
Would have still eventually had to replace Gundo even if he did stick around for another season. The positive we haven't really rushed to find a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.