Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (27/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson's distribution is masterful, but once in a while I'd like to see him pull off a better than decent save... Still, it was a catalogue of mistakes that led to their goal, not just Eddy's inability to shot stop.
He made a superb save only minutes ago. Don't know what more you could ask for.

We lack depth which is showing as in quality we have Alvarez and Haaland ffs we had at one time all be it not under pep but aguero tevez dzeko,mario,yes We have won with just one striker or none but it shows the lack of depth..

Gundo and Mahrez were players that would get goals or assists in key moments for us, we lost that and haven't replaced it. Now we are a shower of shit the other way as well. We are there for the taking for any team at the moment.
Exactly, this is why I didn’t fancy us to retain the title especially with our three big injuries. Twenty six goals between Gundo and Mahrez is a lot to replace.

At least we won Supercup and FIFA trophy..

Seasons like these happen, we have done something that is unachievable in modern football..

In 3 seasons - 3 PL titles, 1 CL, 1 CL final, treble, supercup, fifa trophy...

I wouldn't even worry, if we just qualified for CL next season, without any trophies...

But we need to see some progress in Alvarez, Nunez and other youngsters..

In every "failure season" Pep constructed the team, which then managed to win everything..

In 2016 / 2017 we won nothing, but it was clear that Sane / Sterling wings and Silva / KDB midfield was gonna smash everything the next season..

In 2019 / 2020 Foden was getting stronger and stronger match-by-match and he was the most important player for me in 2020 / 2021's success.

So I am expecting same thing this year. Either it's Rico or Nunez or Bobb or Alvarez doesn't matter, hopefully Pep will sort it out and use the second half for the next season's preparations..

That's the Pep's City's way.. It's either major success or failure, that leads to success..
Great post but there are some spoilt entitled babies on here that know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.