Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (27/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can honestly argue we’re not boring to watch. It’s painful.
It’s just going through the motions
No one looking likely to provide a killer pass or take a shot
Have we crossed a ball well this season
We re dreadful

Yup.

Mind you, it's about time someone else won the league. I'm not sure who I dislike more, Arsenal or Liverpool. I know some decent Dippers in work and don't know a single decent Arsenal fan, so I suppose the Dippers.
Well that’s sorted then.
Have you not considered Manchester City?

Reactions: dom
Sideways walking shit to play for control yet we have no fucking control. Our threat has dissappeared yet again. So frustrating watching us do the same shite over and over again

Played well right up until we gifted them a goal and woke the Everton fans up.
Not sure why we're so piss poor defensively recently.
One things for sure we ain't winning the league or champions league unless we sort out our shit defending.

He was on fire at the start of the season playing off the right, he doesn't have the awareness yet to play in the middle. Which is why Pep needs to swap Bernardo and Foden's position.
A couple of very good games don’t count for much when we’re half way through the season.

He’s 23, how long can we wait for him to become aware ?

Started well, started drifting, got panicked and punished, and now don't look remotely like scoring. We are just too easy to play against at the moment: a bit too nice, a bit too predictable, a bit too slow. It's like teams have worked out where we can have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.