Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (27/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunes looked so good in Saudi and we’ve had some really solid performances this season like the 3-0 at the swamp. We seem the most complacent I’ve seen for a while and I do think Doku and De Bruyne coming back improves the general feel around the club. Obviously we’ll see what the second half brings but it’s so confusing.
He did, but I look good vs the Dog and Duck on a Sunday

Nunes looked so good in Saudi and we’ve had some really solid performances this season like the 3-0 at the swamp. We seem the most complacent I’ve seen for a while and I do think Doku and De Bruyne coming back improves the general feel around the club. Obviously we’ll see what the second half brings but it’s so confusing.
Nunes was playing against a Japanese pub side and a Brazilian team who were no better.

Need to change something now at half time.

Foden not in it at all because there’s too many bodies centrally. Move him out with where Bernie is and use Grealish more. Most dangerous player we’ve had on the pitch so far.

Overall shite, though.
Problem is. There's nothing to change it to. Nothing on the bench that can make a difference. Unfortunately, we are not the better team once again this season. Cannot see us winning this.

City fans were really loud until Everton scored then got silent, huge second half for players and fans. Might aswell flush the league away if we drop another 2 or 3 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.