Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (28/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitley is. But I stand by the fact fans are entitled to call out the players.
For me, I think fans are completely entitled to give their opinions on players. Of course, not everyone will agree but, you wouldn't expect them to. However, some blues are too fookin' sensitive and won't allow anyone, even fellow Blues, to call out any of our players. There's a Facebook site called MCFC Just Saying who's creator reckons he's a bigger blue than you if you think you have "the divine right to to say anything other than positive praise about City players".

He had a bad game, it fucking happens. But even so in the last 10 mins he tracked back and made a tackle that kept us in front, and then scored a goal to make the game safe.

Edit - you say he is meant to be world class, I say he is world class
So he made a tackle? Well done. He scored 1. Should’ve scored more. For someone with the pace he has, he slows us up like crazy. Won 8-0 without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.