Match Thread | Fulham vs Man City (13/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our performance levels are really starting to drop a bit aren’t they? I’ve no idea how the last game finished 5-2 but in terms of the way we are playing, it’s more like the start of the season than the epic heights of our winning run.
Agree sadly. Not sure why. That Utd game has knocked the confidence out of us

Patience blues, patience. Fwiw, I really like this Fulham team, play the game the way it should be played imo

Have you seen the Goals For column in the PL table?

I've never been addicted to stats because they dont tell the whole story. Objectively watching us at times is enough to see we make hard work of our attacking play many times over. Sometimes you can CLEARLY see the play that will create trouble for the opponents, and yet our lads will always take it backward, slow down play, play it out wide when we could fashion space to shoot, or fail on a break where we outnumber defences.

Yeah we score lots overall as our system dictates we always have the ball, my argument is considering how much of the ball we have in dangerous area's we dont create NEARLY enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.