Match Thread | Fulham vs Man City (21/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KippaxCitizen said:
pudge said:
Missed the game up to now, apologies if it's too much to ask but can anyone give me a quick summary?
We edged the first half and we deservedly had the lead, although Fulham probably should have scored in the first half too. In the second half we've started being outnumbered in midfield to our detriment, they've scored, we've brought Navas on to go 5 in midfield which is what should have happened at half time and many of us said it.

Hopefully we can hold on to this lead

Extend it you mean :)

Chippy_boy said:
That **** Suarez would have scored about 30 goals by now playing for us. The number of chances we miss is just ridiculous.

that would be some scoreline: cottagers 1 manchester city 32

Anyone watching this on nbc, this commentator says about Clichy being wrong footed again I willl snap, Clichy is in fact naturally right footed if I am correct?

Brendan110_0 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
pudge said:
Missed the game up to now, apologies if it's too much to ask but can anyone give me a quick summary?
We edged the first half and we deservedly had the lead, although Fulham probably should have scored in the first half too. In the second half we've started being outnumbered in midfield to our detriment, they've scored, we've brought Navas on to go 5 in midfield which is what should have happened at half time and many of us said it.

Hopefully we can hold on to this lead

Extend it you mean :)
Indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.