Match Thread | Fulham vs Man City (30/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to regain control here, some very sloppy play and we are losing so many second balls. Phil and Bernie might give us some energy. At the moment it’s got that horrible feeling of a Fulham equaliser coming unless we calm everything down.

He was the one who initiated the coming together and squared up to their lad. If Grealish had walked off, nothing would have happened then.

That could have sparked something in their team.

I’d have to watch it again. I think everyone knows what you get with Grealish, kicked off with Savic in Madrid and he wasn’t even playing ffs.

I like them kind of players, relatable as a fan.

We need to calm things down a bit at the back. We seem to be causing our own issues with unforced errors. Ederson has my nerves shot today, he looks like he's been smoking weed before the game.

Need another goal to put it to bed. We have let them make the game a bit scrappy. Just need to keep to our game, do the basics right and it will come.

Plenty of pundits and ourselves call it, teams rarely beat us on merit it's usually a case of us beating ourselves.

This dicking around in slow-motion in the middle of the park has a horrible sense of inevitability about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.