Match Thread | Girona vs Manchester City (15/08/17 @ 1700hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sending Brahim to Girona would be great for him, he still needs a few years to toughen up imo like Maffeo has, and he'd get plenty of game time and speaks Spanish. For Phil, he should stay at the club and get some minutes, too many forwards for Diaz to get minutes I'd think.

At Bayern and Barca he didn't have to adapt the way he does with the PL. We all know those leagues are largely two horse races, three at best. The PL is a different kettle of fish.
It's also fair to say that for Barca and Bayern, even in Europe, most of the onus was on other clubs to adapt - in order to try and cope against them. City aren't at that level.

Ah well, that's that then guys.

Good we did not let Aguero go when Jesus scored a few when he joined as some were thinking of.

I'm definitely not against letting Aguero go if something better comes but it would be seriously stupid thing to let him go just because of Jesus. Jesus has potential but he's in no way guaranteed success yet, jury's still well out of him.

looked far better with our more senior team out there to be fair. They brought on a lot of youth, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.