Match Thread | Girona vs Manchester City (15/08/17 @ 1700hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
although technically true I find it hard to blame him for that one. His wing back was on his bottom and the whole goal was there for the taking

I bet if you run some computer software of him in goal, on average he must be making the target bigger by making himself smaller
How was that the fault of Bravo?

Too small and doesn't spread himself well.

Not quite sure how that wasn't bravos fault? 9/10 I expect a forward to score when 1:1 with the goalie like that.

Might be worth switching to a back 4 to see if we can get to grips with this game a bit more; Mangala left back, Sane left wing, Sterling right.

we aren't using the width of the wing backs well right now. Danilo and Sane are both just standing there offering nothing if we don't use them

It wasn't, people just don't want to blame anyone under 23 or Touré/Mangala and so Bravo is the only decent option.

bravo should have jumped on the gironas players balls and rip the off with his teeth tho. staying back like that ain't covering much of the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.