Match Thread | Huddersfield vs Man City (20/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep looks bored.

Think that’s a bored expression to mask his fury. I’ve a feeling “sweary Pep” will be unleashed at half time.

Really pedestrian performance, not like us at all. Can’t think of so few chances created.

Hopefully a h/t rollicking and a couple of substitutions will rouse us from our slumber.

Attitude stinks.

Kev has been the worst of the lot, his pass completion must be in single figures, closely followed by Gundogan.

Walker just looks edgy now.

Fern is the only one even trying to knit things.

All there for Raheem and Sane, but we need a link man and that means Dave or Bernardo being added to the mix.

One of the worst we've passed it all season this. Shocking. I'm not a Gundagan knocker but he's been the worst so far. He only plays well in the Fern position. And the officials have been utter shocking for both teams. Mariner just waits for the player reaction then gives a free kicj and yellow card. No way was that a yellow against the Huddersfield lad against Fern. Yeh he caught him but he was just trying to block the ball. And Raz's penalty???? Never has there been a more blatant pen. He must be reading RAWK a lot

Pep will sort them out at halftime. Speed is the key. The passing is as worst as I've seen in the last few years. It's as if we've given up on the title already. We are however as I said earlier missing the craft of the Silva's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.