Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
Zabaleta should be our captain.

Kompany, as usual, will be untouchable on here. However, his form has deteriorated since the title win. He now has a mistake in him. It is actually a disgrace to the club that he has been sent off. He is supposed to be our leader yet he has lost his head in a MUST WIN game. I don't care if he was fouled in the build up.

He know seems more bothered about doing interviews and coning across as a nice guy. I wish he would shut his fucking mouth and concentrate on playing because I he isn't as good as he clearly believes.

He deserves more stick than Demichellis got for his red vs Barca. He is meant to be our captain. You fucking idiot Vincent.

What a fucking stupid post.

Missed the Kompany incident but guys calm down. From what I hear it is a one game ban. The season isn't over because Kompany has a one game ban.

Some people should not visit the match day thread. Kompany shit - No Kompany is one of the best CB's in the world but he is human and makes mistakes and to be fair not that many of them..... and by the sound of it he was fouled first.

How did some of you survive the good old days eh? :)

I may be branded a lunatic for this but bring Dzeko off for either navas or millner. Dominate the ball. Dzeko gives it away to much, keeping the ball is the key here.

@BluePhil8 said:
Zabaleta should be our captain.

Kompany, as usual, will be untouchable on here. However, his form has deteriorated since the title win. He now has a mistake in him. It is actually a disgrace to the club that he has been sent off. He is supposed to be our leader yet he has lost his head in a MUST WIN game. I don't care if he was fouled in the build up.

He know seems more bothered about doing interviews and coning across as a nice guy. I wish he would shut his fucking mouth and concentrate on playing because I he isn't as good as he clearly believes.

He deserves more stick than Demichellis got for his red vs Barca. He is meant to be our captain. You fucking idiot Vincent.

You're embarrassing yourself. stop. He was probably the best player on the pitch in Barcelona.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
We are now playing Nited and Arsenal with Martin and Joleon in central defence
No. We are playing Fulham as it is only a one game ban,

It always amazes me how so many people don't know the fucking rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.