Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (03/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when we used to limited the opposition to one or two half chances per game.
What happened?

Phil hasn't been too hot either. But I give the guy a break. He's been getting enough stick lately.

Mahrez has to move to left or come off.

there were 2 very good crossing situation where our players looked upp and nobody in the box to cross. They lost the ball instead and attach was dead.

Get players arriving for crosses, thats what all our rivals doing.

Walker very passive going forward, Mendy is more active but not much use of those, as he is not feeling our game, released Sterling too late once, and then the run where Costa tracking back easily ended the attack, Mendy was just not very quick there.

Not much presence within the box unless Sterling decides to take the ball inside and do some moves.

Foden, Mahrez, Torres need to do much better in attacking, more active and more dangerous they need to be.
Torres done ok, foden on the other hand.

Really?
I thought bar the opening 20 minutes weve been awful.

Leeds pressing is a lot like Liverpools. It’s not easy in the build-up. And Bielsa’s team I believe will prove to be one of the league’s hardest opponents. This is not West Brom. Leeds play very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.